July 2019 - WE ARE RECRUITING
We are looking for someone to join our Norwich Office in a senior position to oversee our growing portfolio of environmental noise work. This covers a wide range of projects from small one-off noise surveys to large-scale environmental impact assessments. The successful applicant would also have the opportunity to become involved in building acoustics measurement and design.
Essential requirements are:
- Several years’ experience of environmental noise measurement and assessment
- A good working knowledge of the National Planning Policy Framework, NPSE, ProPG “Planning and Noise” and BS4142
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write clear, accurate and concise reports
Other useful skills would be:
- Familiarity with any of the following programs: Sound Design, CadnaA, Insul, Bastian, CATT
- ANC or UKAS accreditation for sound insulation measurements between dwellings
- Experience of vibration measurement.
We offer a competitive salary, paid overtime, flexible working hours and a structured CPD scheme, all in a friendly and relaxed working environment.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com